lundi 10 mars 2008

I'm a pop star!

For the very 1st time in my life, I've been to a singing class and I liked it!
I don't like sing, I never sing. I've always been told that I'm a bad singer. Since ever, since I'm a child and as a child it's very hard to hear your family, your friends making fun of you in front of everybody. I mean, it's not a big deal to be a bad singer, that's nothing serious. I don't catch the point to be mean about it and say bad things. Well, nevermind. I changed a lot and I'm much more confident now. That's why, when I heard about a Danish chorus in Paris I thought it would be a shame if I didn't try.
So I tried and I liked it!
It was funny when I arrived because they asked me right away what I am: sopran, mezzo, alto???? Well, right now I'm just bad. So let's see what can happen!I'm not an opera singer yet but I think I can improve my voice. Especially because everybody there is very kind and nobody commented my lack of experience.
I'm going again next week! Who wants bet I will record an album soon? LOL

Aucun commentaire: